UA House in Sheraton Grand Hotel hosted Business Network Banquet
Ukrainian American House organized networking events to gather and engage people and build solid and worthy bilateral relationships between Ukraine’s and US governments and businesses.
Inspired Networking Dinner, organized by UA House, offered senior business executives and the US and Ukraine government officials an opportunity to relax beyond their daily responsibilities and enjoy networking and building relationships with like-minded peers and leading solution-providers, seeking to increase awareness of business and networking opportunities between Ukraine and America.
Attendees enjoyed fine dining in the luxurious city hotspot Sheraton Grand Sacramento, facilitating a moderated conversation with business professionals and politicians. Leadership Recognition and Business Network Banquet had a pre-planned key theme with discussion points, supporting business professionals in today's Ukraine environment.
On this day, many important topics were brought up by the attendees:
- Innovative Diplomacy: Kurt Volker, former U.S. Ambassador to NATO;
- National Guard Ukraine & California partnership: Bg. Timothy L. Rieger California National Guard;
- Legislative Advocacy: State Senator Shannon Grove;
- Economic Development: Ruslan Zinurov, Chief Executive Officer at Allrise Capital;
- Education Development: Roman Sheremeta, Associate Professor of Economics at Case Western Reserve University;
- International Partnership: Pavlo Unguryan, Member of Ukrainian Parliament;
- Spiritual Care: George Davidiuk, Evangelist;
- Community Commitment: Vadym Dashkevich, pastor.
Also addressed the audience with the speech following guests: Oleksandr Tretiak, Mayor of Rivne, Oleksiy Honcharuk, Former Prime Minister of Ukraine, and Chief Deputy James Barnes.